I am an electromechanical student at IFBA (Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Bahia), with a lot of interest in the automation area.
I have experience as an educational robotics monitor and I am a developer with knowledge of, especially, C++ and Web programming.
- High school - 2018 - 4th semester - IFBA – Campus Simões Filho
- Elementary School - 2017 - Colégio Objetivo
- Robotics (basics) - 32 hours
- Information and communication technology - 14 hours
- Entrepreneurship - 14 hours
- Programming logic - 14 hours
- Microcomputer maintenance - 48 hours
- Administration assistant - 48 hours
- Web Design (basics) - 48 hours
- Microsoft Office (advanced) - 32 hours
- Microsoft Windows, Typing, Multimedia, Corel Draw, Printing Techniques, Office Training and Internet - 56 hours
- Portuguese - Native speaker
- English - Intermediate
- Monitor of the educational robotics project at IFBA – Campus Simões Filho
- Deliver a basic robotics course, teaching automation with Arduino using sensors and actuators.
- Provide support and assistance to students who want to develop their projects, including extracurriculars.
- Clean and organize the robotics laboratory. Including performing the maintenance of the local computers.
- Monitor of the ECOIFBA project at IFBA – Campus Simões Filho
- Perform the physical characterization of the institute's solid waste. That is, weighing and determining the gravimetric composition of dry and organic waste.
- Organize and promote selective garbage collection on campus.
Looking for a curriculum?
This is a resume, if you are looking for an (almost) unstyled version go to the Curriculum